Terms & Conditions
|2023||January||1 Jan||วันขึ้นปีใหม่||New Year|
|2 Jan||วันขึ้นปีใหม่||New Year|
|2023||April||12 Apr||วันสงกรานต์||Songkran Festival|
|13 Apr||วันสงกรานต์||Songkran Festival|
|14 Apr||วันสงกรานต์||Songkran Festival|
|15 Apr||วันสงกรานต์||Songkran Festival|
|16 Apr||วันเกิดรัชกาลที่ 10||King Rama 10 Birthday|
|2023||May||1 May||วันแรงงานแห่งชาติ||Labor’s Day|
|2023||August||12 Aug||วันแม่||The Queen’s Birthday|
|2023||December||5 Dec||วันพ่อ||The King’s Birthday|
|30 Dec||วันหยุดพิเศษ||End of the year|
|31 Dec||วันเริ่มเทศกาลปีใหม่||End of the year|
|2024||January||1 Jan||วันขึ้นปีใหม่||New Year|
|2 Jan||วันขึ้นปีใหม่||New Year|
SCHOOL HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
SCHEDULING OF LESSONS
- Students will be required to study for a minimum of 8 hours a week. Lessons are generally 2 hours in length. Schedules are subject to change and could require students to study up to 12 hours a week in exceptional circumstances.
- Effective Thai respects and honours the Kingdom of Thailand’s immigration laws and so if your Non-immigrant Education visa has expired, Effective Thai will no longer be able to provide you with lessons for the course that that particular visa pertains to. Therefore, it is imperative that you complete all lessons for a course of study by the expiration date for the Non-Immigrant Education visa that has been issued for that particular course of study.
- Effective Thai respects and honours the Kingdom of Thailand’s immigration laws and so will not sponsor paperwork for any subsequent Non-immigrant Education visas that a student may wish to have until all courses of study for previous Non-Immigrant Education visas have been completed.
- Effective Thai respects and honours the Kingdom of Thailand’s laws and so reserves the right to stop sponsoring the paperwork of students enrolled on courses if the student’s lack of attendance at classes or conduct is jeapordising the legality of the student’s stay in Thailand.
- All supporting documents to obtain an initial 3-month non-immigrant ED Visa, and to extend to 6 months.
- Note that the extension has an additional fee of 1,900 THB payable to Thai immigration.
- Our staff is available to accompany the student to Immigration if the student’s presence is required.
- 50% deposit payment required to reserve seat, and to process Visa supporting documents.
- The balance payment is required before the first lesson starts.
- Please inform EFL of the Thai embassy or consulate you would like to visit to apply for your visa. Please note EFL may suggest an alternative location if it’s known from experience that applications are problematic at your preferred embassy or consulate.
- Once EFL agrees on where you will apply, EFL can then research specific visa-application requirements for that embassy or consulate.
- Please complete the personal information form attached to this e-mail. EFL will also need a passport sized photo not older than 6 months and your passport detail page.
- Please allow at least 4 weeks to process your letter of support from the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Once your paperwork is ready, EFL will ask you to confirm whether you will collect from the EFL school or whether you would like the documents delivered to your home address by courier.
- It is very important that you inform EFL by email as soon as you receive your visa.
- Giving us 1 month’s notice by email of the expiry date of your visa and work permit
- 90-day reports.
- Re-entry permits if you are leaving and then returning to Thailand.
- Your departure card. This is the card immigration attach to one of your passport pages when you enter the country.
- Your passports must be valid not less than 6 months every time for visa renewal & extension.
- The last page of the passport is only for the Embassy/Consulate. It cannot be stamped.
- Once you have changed your new passport, name or surname, please contact us as soon as possible. As we have to change your number passport in the document as well.
Effective Thai is licensed and meets international quality standards
Small Group Thai Language Classes
Our Small Group language classes are much more effective than larger classes of 10 students or more, common at other Thai Language schools. Great for families or friends who want to study together.