Effective Thai has several different Thai language teachers. All of whom are experienced, professional, and have fun in the classroom.
Kru Belle, Kru Bpum Bpim, Kru Chaang
I have work experience in teaching Thai to foreigners for 7 years now.
- 2011-2012: Thai Teacher: to teach Thai to foreigners, Talk Talk language, Chiang Mai.
- 2010-2011: Assistant producer; High Thai speed dot com.
- 2006-2007: Thai teacher; Somchart Thai language school, Bangkok.
Kru Bpum Bpim
Ms. Pakarada Kamonamared (Kru Bpum-Bpim)
- 2013 – Present: Teaching Thai Language and Thai Culture at Effective Thai
- 2009 – 2013: Teaching Thai as a Foreign Language at Payap University
- 1998 – 2008: Thai language teacher at Montfort College
Kru Chaang joined Effective Thai / EFL Learning Centre in 2013.
Kru Ice, Kru Nok, Kru Toon
Ms. Iradasirin Sikhiwat (Kru Ice)
- 2013 – Present: Thai language and Thai culture at Effective Thai
- 2005 – 2012: Private Thai language tutor
- 2004 – 2005: Thai language tutor at Patong Language School
- 2009-Present: Thai teacher for foreigner at Chiangmai Rajabhat University
- 2008-2009: Thai teacher for foreigner at YMCA Santitham Chiangmai
- 2012 – present: Thai Teacher for foreigners at EFL Learning Centre, Chiang Mai. Lecturer in Thai for Communication Training Course (Thai for Communication), Department of Thai Language, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Chiang Mai Rajabhat University.
- 2009 – 2011: Thai Teacher for foreigners at BanSompoi School , Mealanoi, Mealanoi, Meahongson.
- November 2009: Exchange Teacher between Chiang Mai Rajabhat University and Honghoe University at China 1 term.
- 2007-2009: Instructor of Thai Language for foreigners at Institute of Language, Art and Culture Chiang Mai Rajabhat University: Teach Thai to Exchange students from China, Japan, Korea, Australia and Cambodia, and teach Thai to foreigners who interested in Thai language.
My name is Wilaiwan W. Quinn. I have never had an English nickname as many Thai people do, because my Thai nickname Ying is easy to pronounce for foreigners. My foreign students and friends from all over the world can say this word. Since I came back from my Postgraduate course in the UK in 2003, I have been teaching Thai as a foreign language. In my classes whether private or group, we always have FUN. In 2006, it was my honor to teach the honorary British consul and the director of British council in Chiang Mai, Mr. Jon Glendinning. I am now working on my PhD study in Curriculum and Instruction at Chiang Mai University. Learning Thai with fun is my way. Thai language is simple and sophisticated in the way as our Thai culture. After you are equipped with Thai lessons, you will find your life here much easier.