Effective Thai has several different Thai language teachers. All of whom are experienced, professional, and have fun in the classroom.
Kru Belle, Kru Bpum Bpim, Kru View
I have work experience in teaching Thai to foreigners for 7 years now.
- 2011-2012: Thai Teacher: to teach Thai to foreigners, Talk Talk language, Chiang Mai.
- 2010-2011: Assistant producer; High Thai speed dot com.
- 2006-2007: Thai teacher; Somchart Thai language school, Bangkok.
Kru Bpum Bpim
Ms. Pakarada Kamonamared (Kru Bpum-Bpim)
- 2013 – Present: Teaching Thai Language and Thai Culture at Effective Thai
- 2009 – 2013: Teaching Thai as a Foreign Language at Payap University
- 1998 – 2008: Thai language teacher at Montfort College
I have been teaching Thai as a foreign language since I was a university student and I found it very interesting and enjoyable. Even now I still have passion for Thai teaching so I have chosen Thai teacher as my career.
Teaching Thai as a foreign language at Effective Thai makes me particularly feel that this is what I love to do. The more I teach, the more I love and appreciate my work because I do not only teach Thai Language, but also teach Thai culture and way of life to my students. Moreover, I am always delighted to see the progress of my students in terms of both language and cultural awareness.
In my class, no student is left behind because I believe that students’ language skills can be improved if they get more chances to use it. My students are from various countries and cultures.
Kru Pui, Kru Nok, Kru Toon
After I graduated from teacher training at SEE TEFL, I started teaching Thai to foreigners. Before, I studied and worked in London for nearly 10 years getting a good insight on western culture and people. As a trainer and manager at a busy London food chain I enjoyed teaching others and specially felt good when they achieved their goals.
That is the way I like to teach, I like to see the students progress and the excitement they feel when they learn and remember something new. I also enjoy teaching all my students from around the world here in school and on Skype. What’s more, all the staff and teachers at Effective Thai are always willing to help and support all the students needs. It is great to be part of this team where we all help each other in favour of the students.
- 2009-Present: Thai teacher for foreigner at Chiangmai Rajabhat University
- 2008-2009: Thai teacher for foreigner at YMCA Santitham Chiangmai
- 2012 – present: Thai Teacher for foreigners at EFL Learning Centre, Chiang Mai. Lecturer in Thai for Communication Training Course (Thai for Communication), Department of Thai Language, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Chiang Mai Rajabhat University.
- 2009 – 2011: Thai Teacher for foreigners at BanSompoi School , Mealanoi, Mealanoi, Meahongson.
- November 2009: Exchange Teacher between Chiang Mai Rajabhat University and Honghoe University at China 1 term.
- 2007-2009: Instructor of Thai Language for foreigners at Institute of Language, Art and Culture Chiang Mai Rajabhat University: Teach Thai to Exchange students from China, Japan, Korea, Australia and Cambodia, and teach Thai to foreigners who interested in Thai language.
My name is Wilaiwan W. Quinn. I have never had an English nickname as many Thai people do, because my Thai nickname Ying is easy to pronounce for foreigners. My foreign students and friends from all over the world can say this word. Since I came back from my Postgraduate course in the UK in 2003, I have been teaching Thai as a foreign language. In my classes whether private or group, we always have FUN. In 2006, it was my honor to teach the honorary British consul and the director of British council in Chiang Mai, Mr. Jon Glendinning. I am now working on my PhD study in Curriculum and Instruction at Chiang Mai University. Learning Thai with fun is my way. Thai language is simple and sophisticated in the way as our Thai culture. After you are equipped with Thai lessons, you will find your life here much easier.